Our ETF Expertise
Global Trends Investments uses discipline and a customized approach managing our client portfolios. We adopted Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in our strategies as early as 2001, and remain committed to the power and flexibility of efficient ETF investments.
Our CEO, Tom Lydon, is also editor and publisher of ETF Trends, the largest and oldest ETF-only website offering news, commentary and tools for research and analysis.
- Nationally respected speaker on CNBC and at ETF conferences
- Author of ETF investing books
- Leading edge visionary in ETF industry
- Articles read by more than 150,000 people each month
- Please call us at 949-794-0070, and let’s explore if we can make a difference for you.
ETFs have many benefits for investors and have grown in offerings and popularity.
The key advantages of using ETFs include:
- Trade Intraday Like Stocks
- Lower Costs
- Access to Anything
- Greater Tax Efficiency
- Using ETFs we can diversify portfolios, implement strategies for all types of investors and manage risk.